1. Reservations are only secured once a 50% deposit has been received and or guests have checked in. Failure to pay a deposit cannot guarantee the reservation.
2. Payment of balance can be made by credit card or cash on arrival or payment in full by electronic transfer prior to arrival. Fax proof of payment to 0860 270 1162.
3. Bookings made within 5 days of check-in, are only confirmed once full payment is made.
4. Once the deposit has been paid and or the booking is confirmed by e-mail, a 25% cancellation fee (half of the deposit amount) will apply should cancellation occur between 11 and 14 days prior to date of arrival.
5. Once the deposit has been paid and or the booking is confirmed by e-mail, a 50% cancellation fee (forfeit of the deposit) will apply should cancellation occur within 10 – 5 days prior to date of arrival.
6. Once the deposit has been paid and or the booking is confirmed by e-mail, a 100% cancellation fee applies should cancellation occur within 5 days prior to date of arrival.
7. Once reservation is confirmed and guests have checked in, the guest and or travel agent are completely and utterly liable for payment of the entire period booked and confirmed, this becomes legally binding when the guest signs the Guest Registration.
8. Guests shall be liable for all bank charges when making an electronic payment or in case of refund of any monies when a booking is cancelled.
9. Positive identification is required upon check in, i.e. valid Passport or South African ID.
10. The reservation is confirmed and standard terms and conditions become applicable and binding, once the deposit is paid and / or guests have checked in and or signed the Guest Registration.
11. Kragga Kamma B&B and its owners hold the guest personally liable for settlement of the total account should the Company renege on the total account as booked by the employer / company making the booking.
12. Guests are required to sign Guest Registration upon check in.
13. Check in time from 15:00 on day of arrival and check out time by 9:00 on the day of departure.
14. Late arrival (after 19:00) is to be specified upon reservation.
15. Breakfast is served in the dining room between 07:00 and 09:00, unless arranged otherwise.
16. Any special breakfast preferences / requirements are to be specified on check-in.
17. Kragga Kamma Bed and Breakfast and Conference Venue, the Proprietor, its agent/s and/or its employees (“the Proprietor”) shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon/s any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, against the Proprietor, whether arising from the Proprietor’s default, negligence or otherwise.
18. Kragga Kamma B&B is in no way whatsoever responsible for any property left behind after guests have checked out. The onus is on the guest to contact Kragga Kamma B&B before the end of business on the day of check out to enquire about any items left behind. All property not claimed and collected within 24 hours of check out will be discarded of.
19. The guest/s, in addition to the aforesaid, hereby indemnify the Proprietor against any claims which may arise from whatever nature, whether arising from the Proprietors default, negligence or otherwise.
20. The guest / signatory hereby states that he / she has the authority to sign the Guest Registration on behalf of the Company who made the booking and becomes liable for the total booking made by the Company.
21. Kragga Kamma Bed & Breakfast may change the room rate at any time and without notice. Room rate per night will not change once the booking confirmation has been received from the booking agent or directly from the guest.
22. Guests and/or their employers will personally be held liable for replacement costs of lost or stolen keys and any damage to rooms or loss/damage to the contents of the room in which guests are accommodated.
23. Guests are not permitted to use house towels for the purpose of colouring hair. Guests will personally be held liable for all costs in respect of laundering or replacing linen and / or towels damaged in any permanent way.
24. Kragga Kamma Bed & Breakfast is a non-smoking establishment.
25. No guests will receive visitors in the rooms at any time. Visitors may only be received in the room with prior arrangement and consent from with management.
26. Guests may use the swimming pool on the premises at their own risk. No children under 14 years are allowed at the pool AT ANY TIME without parental supervision.
27. Guests will at all times be considerate of their actions so as not to be a nuisance to other guests and neighbours. The volume of the television is to be low enough that is not audible outside of the room. No loud music to be played in guest vehicles & rooms.
28. Right of Admission reserved.Back to top